NFT ↔ PHYSICAL COIN
Last update: June 15, 2022
Requesting the exchange of a guaranteed NFT against its corresponding physical asset implies full acceptance of these terms
In some cases, a waiting period can be expected due to long delays of grade certification (until 10 months).
IDENTITY VERIFICATION AND PERSONAL DATA
If you own a Guaranteed NFT issued by ARTORUS, you may request an exchange for the physical coin to which it relates. Make sure you agree and meet the conditions (see below), and agree with the fees involved. We will also need to conduct a KYC Identity Verification.
You agree to allow us to comply with European compliance rules, and in particular with:
- Regulation (UE) 2017/1939 of October 12, 2017;
- Directive (UE) 2017/1371 of July 5, 2017;
- Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union;
- Treaty on European Union;
- French law “Sapin II” n° 2016-1691 of December 9, 2016.
You agree to provide us with the information we request (which we may request at any time deemed necessary) for the purposes of identity verification and the detection of money laundering, terrorist financing, fraud, or any other financial crime and permit us to keep a record of such information.
According to French law n° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms, and according to Regulation (EU)2016/679 of the European Parliament and of he Council of April 27, 2016, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, you agree that ARTORUS may process all sort of personal data for identity verification purposes, but also to allow the smooth running of the sale of NFTs, the smooth running of the exchange of NFTs with their corresponding physical assets, and more generally the smooth running of the global activity of ARTORUS.
CONDITIONS TO REQUEST AN EXCHANGE (or to directly buy a physical coin)
- You have your tax residence in one a country where the exchange, purchase, and holding of NFTs is authorized
- and Your agree with the fees involved
- You agree to proceed to a KYC Identity Verification and more generally to all compliance requirements we may have
- You acknowledge that 3D representations may not be contractual (This might occur, for instance, for NFTs tagged to quotable coins such as Vreneli).
- you are legally permitted to purchase, hold, participate in, sell, and / or otherwise make use of (all together “deal in”) Precious Metals, Artworks, Crypto-currencies, NFTs and more generally in current or future products and services offered by ARTORUS in your and any other relevant jurisdiction, and shall not deal in Precious Metals, Artworks, Crypto-currencies, NFTs and more generally in current or future products and services offered by ARTORUS if such use is prohibited under applicable law;
- you are not, under the applicable law of your jurisdiction, making a regulated investment or carrying on a regulated activity when you deal in Precious Metal, Artwork, Crypto-currencies, NFTs and more generally in current or future products and services offered by ARTORUS;
- you understand the tax implications when dealing in Precious Metals, Numismatics, Artwork, Crypto-currencies, NFTs and more generally in current or future products and services offered by ARTORUS and accept responsibility for any tax in relation to your dealing in Precious Metals, Numismatics, Artworks, Crypto-currencies, NFTs and more generally in current or future products and services offered by ARTORUS. You may not hold us or any party associated with us (including developers, auditors, contractors or founders) liable for any tax liability associated with or arising your dealing in Precious Metals, Numismatics, Artworks, Crypto-currencies, NFTs and more generally in current or future products and services offered by ARTORUS;
- you are not dealing in Precious Metals, Numismatics, Artworks, Crypto-currencies, NFTs and more generally in current or future products and services offered by ARTORUS for illegal purposes, and will not use it for any illegal purpose, including money laundering purposes;
- you take sole responsibility for any restrictions and risks associated with receiving and holding Precious Metals, Numismatics, Artworks, Crypto-currencies, NFTs and more generally current or future products and services offered by ARTORUS
- you will supply us with all information, documentation or copy documentation that we require;
- all information you will and have supplied to us is accurate and not misleading, and you will provide us with any additional information which we may reasonably require in order we can fulfill our legal, regulatory and contractual obligations, including but not limited to any anti-money laundering obligations (see clause “Identity verification and personal data” in both Terms of sales and present Exchange conditions), and you will notify us promptly of any change to such information provided to us.
If you meet the requirement, please contact us at email@example.com and provide the following information:
- “Redeem my NFT for the physical coin”
- Owner wallet address and NFT contract address and NFT ID
- Names and personal address
- Proof of identity: Passport OR PAN card OR Voter’s identity card OR Driving license OR National identity card OR Social security card OR Photo identity proof of central or state government OR Bank pass book bearing photograph OR Employee identity card of a listed company or public sector company OR Identity card of university or board of education.
- Proof of address: Passport OR Voter’s identity card OR Driving license OR Electricity bill OR telephone bill OR Bank account statement OR Consumer gas connection card OR gas bill OR Credit card statement OR House purchase deed OR Employer’s certificate for residence proof. The provided document must not be older than 6 months.
We will send you a form and a KYC procedure. The waiting time between the exchange request and the reception of the physical coins can take up to 8 months because in some cases we have to wait for special authorizations (to send outside Europe). You will be informed of the schedule as soon as possible and on a regular basis
FEES TO EXCHANGE NFT ↔ PHYSICAL COIN
ARTORUS does not accept any type of returns. If you wish to resell your NFT, you must do so on a dedicated platform (such as Opensea). If you want to resell you physical coin, most of metal precious offices can make you offers.
ISSUANCE OF NFTs IN OTHER CASES
If you want to purchase physical coins directly from our partners (GFI, Numiscorner) and want an NFT with a QR-code authentication (“not guaranteed by Artorus”) to be issued for each coin, provide us with the information:
- Invoices, proof of purchase
- Certificate of Authentication and all related documents
- Your wallet address (Ethereum Network)
- A proof of identity among the list mentioned above
- A proof of address not older than 6 months among the list mentioned above
If you own certified coins (or any other Artwork) and wish to have an NFT with a QR-code authentication issued by ARTORUS (Not-guaranteed) for each Artwork, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
YOU OWN A NOT-GUARANTEED NFT
If you own a “non-guaranteed” NFT, this means that we (ARTORUS) do not own any physical coin, or physical Artwork, related to the NFT in our vault and we do not guarantee the redeemability of the NFT.
Visit Enhanced Artworks to see collected works from private or public owners for which ARTORUS has issued a unique NFT (held by the owner of the physical work).
These conditions and fees may be modified from time to time, so please review them frequently.